K.M.G. COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE, GUDIYATTAM
HEALTH CLUB [2016-2017]
On behalf of health club, a free eye checkup was organized on 27.09.2016 & 29.09.2016 at K.M.G. Auditorium. Dr. D. Gajapathy, Director, Dr. M. Jaysree Rani, Principal and Prof. M. Megarajan, Vice-Principal presided over the function. Dr.Priya ,Optomologist from Agarwal eye hospital, vellore was the chief guest of the day. Prof. D. Shakila, Head, Department of Chemistry, Prof. V. Uma mageshwaran, Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Mr. Ganapathy Coordinator, Agarwal Eye hospital, Vellore, were the persons arranged for the programme. Nearly1250 students got benefited by this camp.
HEALTH CLUB [2015-2016]
- A Free “Eye Check-up Camp” was organized in association with Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital on 29.07.2015 and 31.072015. Nearly 1800 students were benefited by this camp. Prof. S.Hema Head, Department of Business Administration was the Convenor.
- A special lecture was given on 30.08.2015 by Dr.Nathiya ophthalmologist from Dr. Agarwal Eye Hospital. Nearly 600 students were benefited by this program.
HEALTH CLUB [2014-2015]
- An Eye Screening camp was conducted for both students and the staff from 22.07.2014 to 24.07.2014 in association with Vasan Eye Care Hospitals, Ambur. There were as many as 1105 beneficiaries. Prof. T. Bharathi, Head, Department of Business Administration was the Convenor.
- Free general medical checkup including Blood pressure and Diabetes Screening for staff members was held on 31.07.2014 in association with Govt.Hospital, Gudiyattam.
- In association with Govt. Hospital, Gudiyattam, National Coverage Determination test (NCD) for Cervical Cancer for women staff members above the age of 35 was conducted on 07.08.2014.
HEALTH CLUB [2012-2013]
- A special lecture was conducted on the topic “Importance of Women’s Health” on 06.03.2013. Dr.D.S.Sumathi, General Physician, Government Hospital, Gudiyattam delivered the address to the students.
HEALTH CLUB [2011-2012]
On behalf of health club, a free health medical health was organiosed on 18.08.2011 at K.M.G seminar hall in the presence of Thiru.K.M.G. Balasubramanian, Thiru.K.M.G. Sundravadhanam, Thiru.K.M.G. Rjendran, Thiru.K.M.G. Muthukumar, Dr. D. Gajapathy Principal presided over the function. Dr.Madhavi, Gynecologist from Narayani hospital was the chief guest of the day. Prof T.Bharathy, Head, Department of commerce, D.Shakila, Head, Department of Chemistry, Mr.Ramesh Coordinator Narayani hospital were the persons arranged for the programme. Nearly 600 female students get benefited by this camp.