The library is well equipped with reading rooms, books, E-Resources, Periodicals and newspapers. The Library is totally Air-Conditioned with seating capacity of 75 students, the library houses 11,600 books, Back Volumes, Theses, Magazines and Journals. There are five computers installed in the reading room ability, using which the students can access.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LIBRARY
- Library is situated in the first floor
- The Total area of the Library is 4700 sq.ft
- Our Library is a well equipped
- Many of the important journals are bound and preserved
- Issue, Return and Renewal of books are all computerized
- The facility of Open Access System is adopted in the library
- Separate reading room is available
- New arrivals are displayed as and when
- The Submitted Dissertations / Theses are kept for reference
- An Adequate number of text books and reference books are available
Library Advisory committee is formed at the beginning of every academic year by the Director and principal in consultation with the staff members. All the decisions pertaining to the library are taken by the library committee. The committee meets twice in an academic year, with the following agenda:
- Plan to purchase of books to the library
- To analyze the student’s requirements
- To take remedies for the feedback of the users
- Plan to conduct User Awareness Program
MEMBERS OF LIBRARY COMMITTEE
- Dr.D.Gajapathy, M.Sc. Ph.D., D.H.Ed., Director - Chairman
- Dr.M.Jayasri Rani, M.Sc. Ph.D., Principal - Secretary
- Prof.M.Megharajan Vice Principal, Head Economics, Dept - Member
- Prof. R.Maheswari Head Biochemistry, Dept - Member
- Prof. P.Daniel Sundarraj Head Comp. Sc, Dept - Member
- Mr. K.Paranthaman Librarian - Ex Officio Member
COLLECTIONS IN THE LIBRARY
|2.||No of Titles||5,075|
|3.||No of Journals||35|
|4.||No of Magazines||30|
|6.||Back Volumes of Journals||913|
|11.||Previous Five years question papers||-|
- The College Subscribed INFLIBNET to enable our students to access E-Books,E-Journals and E-Magazines through online
- To get into INFLIBNET, you may refer the link nlist.inflibnet.ac.in
Placement Cell & Campus Interview
Campus Interviews are being arranged through our placement cell in order to help our students to get placement even during the last semester.
Transport facilities are available from all required places to enable the students to reach the college in time.
Spacious play grounds including modern basket ball court, tennis court, volley ball court, cricket and open gymnastics are available for students to enrich their sports talent.
The college maintains Air conditioned computer with seating capacity of 60 students and houses more than 50 machines, all are intercomieted through Thin Client networking technology. Also the lab has been provided with a high speed broad band internet connection.
Canteen facilities are available for boys and girls separately.
Separate hostel facilities are available for boys and girls in the campus. Staff members act as hostel wardens and take care of the students.